Monday, August 27, 2007

More on ITE IV



I got a message today in a comment from the recipient of the bag I knitted for the International Tote Exchange IV. I have copied and pasted her post from the ITE IV blog, just in case it gets lost on that site. I hope you don't mind, Kris!

"Better Late Than Never!

Thank you, CC! I received this bag a month ago, but just recently had time to take pictures with a borrowed camera(I'd love to get myself a new one soon!), and I'm home from traveling. What a great bag this is! It's so soft, roomy, and lined with a dark blue marbled cotton fabric that coordinates with the color scheme. It's sturdy, and I love it. :) Again, thank you, CC!
CC also sent some lovely Mosaic FX yarn, a crocheted coin purse (I'll be using it to hold knitting accessories), Mary Kay Embrace Fragrance Mist, and Lip Gloss, along with a great Manicure and Pedicure Set. I've been spoiled, and thank you so much, CC!!!!"

I'm so glad she likes it. It was a bit bothersome for me to create, being my first tote, and all. And I was a bit worried that she either didn't get it or didn't like it. Now I know the answer to both.

I feel good enought about this exchange that I think I will do more in the future.

1 comment:

KrisW said...

This was your first tote? Wow!!!! You did wonderful...and I should know..because it now holds my lace project that I'm beginning (the Branches Out scarf). I don't mind you cutting and pasting from my blog. ...what are knitting friends for? :)
I apologize for the delay in blogging...see my blog note on breast cancer awareness and you'll see why (busy with my mom this month with her diagnostic tests).Again, thanks, CC! Kris in NH :)