Sunday, April 13, 2008

Veggie Update


The June convention is fast approaching and I'm getting busier making fruits and veggies for the displays. One display will be a knit/crochet picnic layout. Another will be a display of the edible bounty that can come from out gardens. Some of the patterns will be my own designs, I hope.

So far, I have completed a pear, a strawberry, a pumpkin, a banana, an orange, cucumber slices, an onion and broccoli and cauliflower florets. For the picnic, I need to create a picnic basket, plates, cups, silverware, a picnic blanket, sandwiches, and an apple, plus some other surprises.

The garden bounty display will also feature radishes, carrots, turnips, a few more onions, and some other items I can't think of right now.

When I'm done, I hope to be able to post some links to the patterns I have used as well and write up the ones I design.

No comments: